We discussed earlier the load loss myths and weight loss facts that may surprise you. You’ll conjointly learn here some secret weight loss tips and tricks to assist you to lose fat quickly! Though losing weight is indeed one of the foremost difficult tasks for fat folks, there are unit ways in which to form this task easier and more convenient. What a majority of weight loss aspirants don’t notice is that remaining slim or match is all regarding a healthy lifestyle and not on the subject of weight loss supplements and fat burning programs that fail to deliver results as secure. There area unit several weight loss myths that are unit off from reality. Scan why a low-carb diet isn’t effective and what lifestyle changes end in permanent weight loss during this article on weight loss tips and tricks. Alright, it’s currently time to bust the load loss myths and study the $64000 weight loss facts.
Myth 1: Cutting down on carbohydrates is the Key to Weight Loss
Fact: Carbohydrate is an essential component of food required by the body for many essential functions. A low-carb diet may show some weight loss effect in the beginning, but continued use of a low-carb diet is neither possible nor recommended
Myth 2: Skipping breakfast or dieting as a whole is the best solution
Fact: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It kicks starts your metabolism for the whole day. If you skip breakfast or go dieting, your body goes into starvation mode, which simply means that it starts storing fat for future use. In such situations, a majority of people start gaining weight instead of losing weight. The weighing scale reading during dieting is usually an indicator of the body’s lost fluid or water loss.
Myth 3: Fat loss means compromising on taste
Fact: No way. You may explore a variety of low-fat foods that are not only healthy, but also tastier than your regular food. All you need to do is spend some time on the internet and explore some of the most common highly recommended tasty food for weight loss.
Myth 4: Rice is fattening
Fact: It depends upon the method of diet, the overall calorie that you consume while cooking. If you top your food with calorie-rich seasonings, butter, ghee, margarine, or regular mayonnaise, then obviously you will be fatter by eating such food. The trick is to go for healthy vegetable options. Adding a lot of green leafy vegetables will add taste to rice and will satisfy your taste buds as well.
Myth 5: Egg increases cholesterol level and may interfere with weight loss program
Fact: Continued research has proved that egg is one of the most nutritious foods. It is a rich source of protein, which is essential for the body. Surprisingly, despite being full of cholesterol, it does not raise blood cholesterol levels in more than 70% of people.
As mentioned at the beginning of the post, remaining fit is all about a healthy lifestyle, let’s take a look at some of the easiest lifestyle changes that make a big difference in every weight loss aspirant’s life.
- Drink 2-3 glasses of water the first thing every morning. It will flush harmful toxins out of the body and bowel movements will be regular. Make it a habit and see the difference.
- Takes stairs in place of elevator wherever and whenever possible. If time is not a constraint make it a habit to use stairs and keep on adding a few steps every day.
- Do not skip your breakfast. This is the most important meal of the day.
- Eat as many fruits and green vegetables as possible.
- It doesn’t matter how old are you, you should keep walking. If you cannot briskly walk, even slow walking will give you amazing results. However, the key is to maintain regularity. Every day half an hour of the walk will make a huge difference.
- Do not combine two or more weight loss supplements or diet plans unless recommended.
- Always seek medical advice if you are suffering from any chronic ailment or are on some kind of medication.